style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Friday, March 03, 2006

Life sometimes takes on a whole "life" of its own. Does that make sense? It becomes this pulling gravity or almost takes on a human like quality that you can't help but watch, follow, and almost wish that you didn't meet it. My grandma had a stroke earlier this week. My mom's mom. She was laying on her bed, and my grandpa came in and out to check on her until he realized that she had been lying there for a long time motionless..she is respondent to pain and she is fully aware..but her right side is paralyzed and she can't speak. this is my grandma, one of the people i love most in this world. I want her to live to see my children. she is so amazing; we sometimes would just sit and talk all day. I can't stand seeing her in pain. On top of that, she's in Russia and my mom doesn't have anymore vacation days to take. I wish that you could be able to drop everything--your job, school, etc.--and just go to Russia, or to just take time off and do things with the people you love without thinking twice about life responsibilties. I'm going back to CA in a week. And i'm totally ready--i miss my parents so much; i miss hanging out with close friends; i miss SAN FRANCISCO! Unfortunately my grandma's stroke dampers my mom's mood. We were looking forward to hanging out together, and now her mind is completely stressed by the situation.
Then, friday morning..i came to a meeting with my russian art history teacher only to find that she wasn't there. Her husband had tragically died in a motorcycle accident. Why is all of this death happening? Shock attacks everywhere...I just want to be with my family..and there is this nagging thought in the back of my mind that has been slowly growing..i might want to move back to CA for grad school..but don't quote me on it
9:07 PM

3 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit