style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Monday, September 25, 2006

wow

so much has been going on, but just when i want to sit down and write about it i either don't have enough time, or feel that i would be overwhelmed writing it all out. So i will be brief for my own sanity. Last week was the worst week yet. I really have no idea what's been happening, everything has just been progressively getting worse. But I have hope for this week, it's only monday. And after I proclaimed last Friday to be a Day Off, i think things might be on the up swing. Of course i won't get my hopes up too high.
This past week was monotone, which, don't get me wrong, was a nice change. No crashing and burning. Fall break is coming up which will be nice.
So things with A* have completely fizzled. I've actually practically forgotten about him. Sure, once you throw a brick at him (the brick being metaphorical for telling a man what you think/feeling) he gets it. So now he's decided to email me and suffocate me on instant messenger. When I did want attention he wouldn't give it to me, now that I don't want it he's showering me with it. I was bitter for a week, but now I've come to the conclusion that he's a good guy, just not for me. Friends? yes, but I don't think we'll be close. Oh god, I hope when I see him in Switzerland it won't be awkward. I just hope he gets that ONLY FRIENDS and nothing more.
Oh yeah, earlier this week, I had an epiphany that i've either been driven by fear or supressed by it, and finally I feel like I'm crawling out of it. I just want to live life to the fullest and not let fear of death,danger, ______, stop me.I've begun to write a children's story on fear of living; my friend said she would illustrate it for me. We'll see how far that gets.
12:27 PM

1 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit