style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Monday, June 05, 2006

I haven't written in a while. plain and simple is that i have become incredibly lazy, and I miss school. There i said it, and i am not ashamed of it. I like writing papers, doing research, having professors place expectations on me. What has summer turned me into? I used to have a routine...now I can sleep up to 10+hours a day...and I get 2 or 3 things done, and call it productive day. Although, I've decided I want to write a book. If I write for an hour a day I might have something to show for my efforts. Although, how many times have I already said I want to write a book. Countless, I assure you. I don't know if I even have any writing talent left in me. Maybe I should write about my nine hour date in SF on Friday. Or about all of the boyfriend drama that my friends are going through, making me re-evaluate single life for oh the 20 billionth time. Then again I did like getting presents and having a wonderful time on Friday. I miss reading some of my favorite bloggers who quit writing. Hopefully the pool will be fun tomorrow. Hopefully my date will email/call me about meeting again. and would my dinky internship just start already??
1:41 AM

3 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit