style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Thursday, May 04, 2006

Well, it's the night before my hardest final....this professor is really hard, he even wrote a chapter in our 800 page book..but a couple weeks ago we had to turn in a 5 page research paper...3 weeks before its due he asks the class who has started the paper. no one raises their hands, and then he says,"well you should really start it today" 3 WEEKS BEFORE?! anyway, 3 days before its due i decide to change my topic; i wasn't understanding what i was writing about and it was just too hard...so i end up writing a paper that i actually understood what the content was but i had 20 footnotes in a 5 page paper...but i went to pick up my paper today and i got an A! That made me SO happy...but I'm still totally stressed out about the Final.I'll probably be pulling an all nighter, or half a nighter, and I'll be so ridiculously busy until Tuesday when EVERYTHING ends!
Wednesday I fly out to CA and the transition begins again....
8:56 PM

2 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit