style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Okay! i have definitely been MIA...and I think i'm going to take a break from blogging (as if I've been doing that much anyway) to write my book. I've decided a couple of things: I'll probably have nothing to show for by the end of this summer, so if I actually finish 50,000 words it will be something. Second, it's one of my life goals to write a book--so why put it off? Why not start now when I have all of this time and an actual viable plot!
On another front, I'm doing better with the whole death thing/grieving that comes with losing family members. We just got back from Santa Monica/LA and it was nice to just get away and have a road trip. I really want to go to Switzerland in the Spring, so I will be working my butt towards that!
A* is leaving for Germany and I probably won't see him before he goes. He is an awesome person, and I guess I've let go of my feelings for him. I'm sick of always having to let go, for once I just want to be able to keep something, or grow something relationship wise. I have no idea what is going on anymore ,and I haven't heard from him in almost a week. So i guess it's Bon Voyage to him.
3:07 PM

3 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit