style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Friday, August 11, 2006

free moment

I had a free moment so I thought I would write a little. Updates with the book: I finished Part I, approximately 25,000 words...which is about 60 pages double spaced. I am a little winded though, so i'm taking a few days off to recooperate...and switch gears and get into the right mind frame since I am switching narrators (eek!). Part II will begin soon.
Well, the Summer is winding down, and I'm getting ready for Atlanta. I applied to the Switzerland Study Abroad Program for this spring, so that is something to look forward to, and hopefully i'll get in.
Me and A* have been in contact, but he was sick, just started his job again, and is/was (perpetually) busy...so times are slim once again. It's so rare to find someone who encompasses so many qualities that you admire and want in that significant other, but naturally life has to shove two continents between us. We'll see what happens though....
My internship at the District Attorney's office is also coming to an end (Yes!). And I've realized that computer type work is NOT for me. I initially thought that writing motions would be interesting, but i was definitely wrong. Now, they've got me on the phones talking to recorded machines, being passed around from person to person, and of course the infamous "hold" button.
This was just a weird week for me....I hope they don't all start becoming like that, until the day i leave for Atlanta...yeah, i can definitely feel this is the end of the summer.
10:53 PM

1 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit