style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Thursday, October 12, 2006

I had an amazing weekend. I flew out to San Francisco on a whim. Possibly the best weekend of my life. Bold statement, but potentially true. Then when i flew back into Atlanta I had a sinking feeling "Oh not here again." Maybe i'm not giving Atlanta enough of a chance, but I just feel more and more that this isn't the place for me. I feel so lonely here. I got back from fall break and was looking forward to hearing about people's breaks, but everyone is so busy with their own lives, and nobody seems too interested in mine. I'm not the type of girl who asks for attention, but I just have that gnawing loneliness feeling. I don't have any really really close friends here. or at least that's how i feel. I just need one. That's all, really. Maybe this is the midterm anxiety talking. I don't know. But if i could, I would get on a plane right now to San Francisco and probably never come back.
Oh, and Happy Birthday to my brother today! One week till mine.
9:13 PM

1 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit