style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Friday, April 14, 2006

busyness

well i've been busy. 3.5 weeks and counting till this semester is over!
Tons of reading, 3 huge research papers, a couple tests...and of course finals.
Well that guy who has been following me everywhere final got the point :)
on the other hand, things are looking great with A*. :D
my summer is still COMPLETELY up in the air, and it's driving me a bit crazy
I have a couple interesting potential internships as well as trips abroad on the horizon.
Not to mention starting to study for my LSATs...yikes.
I really need to finish this semester great.
3:04 PM

2 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit