style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Thursday, April 20, 2006

funk

It's slowly sinking in that I'm not going to Paris this summer. Apparently, my mom took it worse than me. Which stresses me out, because I worry about her not being happy, especially because of her volatile state. I mean, she lost a sister and a mother within a year of each other, so I don't want to stress about her stressing out. My parents sent out a very strong-toned email to the main director. And I'm glad it was them writing it and not me. Everything they said was right though. The way the CIPA office treated me was insulting. Here I just have a death in my family, and instead of addressing my critical situation, I'm forced to run around for a month trying to get into contact with them. And then i FINALLY get an appointment and this is what the woman says, " Oh, I probably should've read your email before you got here." HELLO!?!
I did find a 29 day tour of Europe online, and I wish I had a friend who would do it with me. Although, something is looking bright. I will probably end up interning at the International Rescue Committee, which integrates Liberian families into society. What could be more perfect?? Roughly 2.5 weeks left till i home. And everyone is so busy, not to mention myself. But i'll be leaving and won't see people here for the next 4 months.
7:22 PM

2 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit