style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I never have any luck. I never win raffle contests, arbitrary games, big giant toys from the fair. And I think it's really important to have luck on your side. Boy, what a dissapointing day today has been. I had to withdraw from the Paris Study Abroad Program this summer, and I didn't get into the Creative Scholars Society. At this rate how am I going to get into Law School?! Another problem is that I just lack an internal drive. I don't have this "i'm-going-to-do-it-all" engine within me, and when I see people around me who are writing thesis and being brilliant, i just feel like such a waste. All I do is my work, but that's the bare minimum. I don't even know what to get involved with. I guess for now, I just need to focus on finishing the semester well. But seriously, why do some people get so lucky ALL the time?? Oh and double the dissapointment today was something I definitely did not need. Thanks, life.
6:46 PM

0 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit