style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Monday, May 01, 2006

okay, a couple hours ago i wanted to write a long post, with a whole bunch of ranting...but i've lost the steam.
I want a boyfriend, so that we can go to a cafe and he can sit and listen to all of my problems, nod his head in understanding, pipe in with sagacious advice, and pay for my comfort meal. Pretty nice fantasy, huh? I assume an hour + after my ranting, i would say "and how about you?"...
Honestly, I wish I had a friend who when I tell them about a trip to Europe, they would clap their hands and say, "Yay! Let's go!".. I mean i was thisclose, and too bad it had to fall through at the last moment; at least the person who said they would go with me was willing to drop summer classes, and because of a visa problem can't go. Seriously, i wish, i had a friend who loved to travel and would think about money issues when they got back from the trip. Honestly, money isn't everything--memories are more costly...and if you don't really have any with your friends outside of your normal box, well then, that's really boring.
And i'm sick of dysfunctional relationships. I have no more patience or tolerance for them...I'm too old for stuff like that.
I seriously don't want to be sitting around CA for 3.5 months doing nothing; so many of my college friends already have expansive resumes, and as a international studies major that is a must for me. What do I have? um yeah, my dinky internship at a newspaper company in 2000 (i could even be stretching the year), oh and my slave job as a barista. Why can't things just WORK for me?! You know what, i am SERIOUSLY considering going to Europe by myself! HMPF!
7:35 PM

2 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit