style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Monday, April 24, 2006

Umm okay, i just found out that three girls I went to elementary school with are married, and one has a kid....and they're all 19/20. I thought stuff like this only happened in the South. It's kind of scary, in a good way i guess. I mean, is marriage just around the corner? Am I the next generation?! I mean married at 19!?!?!? Is One Tree Hill happening in my own back yard?? I'm shell-shocked. I think the funny thing is that all of them were always really wild, so I guess marriage was the next chartered unknown.
But i do wonder how married life is for a 19 year old. It must be pretty stressful, trying to make ends meet, take care of another human being, keep them happy, be a good wife/husband, etc. I think I'll just go back to reading about the electoral systems of France and Britain.
8:40 PM

2 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit