style="margin-top:40px" Fleeting Moments id="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
Monday, April 24, 2006

tagged by The Pop Eye

4 Jobs I've had:
worked in a toy store (worst job EVER)
Barista
Babysitter
Secretary
.

.
.
4 Movies I can watch over and over:
Serendipity
Notting Hill
Meet Joe Black
Pretty Woman
.

.
.
4 Places I have lived:
Atlanta, GA
Bay Area, CA
SF, CA
Russia
.

.
.
4 Places I want to live:
Europe
Africa
Washington D.C.
and SF again
.

.
.
4 TV Shows I watch regularly:
Everwood
Gilmore Girls
House
I'm a sucker for Reality shows
.

.
.
4 Highly-regarded Shows I have never watch a minute [relatively] of:
Family Guy
My Name is Earl
Lost
24
.

.
.
4 Places I have vacationed:
Cancun, Mexico
Vancouver, Canada
Hawaii
Sochi, Russia
.

.
.
4 Places I would love to vacation:
Bahamas
Virgin Islands
Greece
Namibia
.

.
.
4 Favorite Dishes:
russian food (too many to list ONE favorite)
shrimp scampi
burritos
veggi burgers
.

.
.
4 Sites I visit daily:
Myspace
Msn.com
blogger.com
Facebook
.

.
.
4 Places I would rather be:
SF
the beach
Greece
at the pool
8:52 PM

3 Falling Stars

|


Fleeting Moments
---------
navigate
---------
did you miss?
---------
archives
---------
Cafe Intermezzo
credit